Sunday, October 25, 2009

New student in blog!!

2009 Oct 26,
i have created my blog. Wiiiiii Haaaa~!!! Today around 2 o'clock am, my friends and i went for YAM CHA at al-Salam. My friend, HOT SEXY Wendy teaches me a lot regarding to my future. She becomes a counsellor on that moment. She told me a lot of things about business admin. Lolx~!! I have ordered 2 teh ice, 1 tosei and 1 tosei planta. Hish~ the fellow just gave me 1 tosei and he said is 1 tosei and 1 tosei planta which makes my bill to becomes RM6.20. Haizzzz, next week all my dota kaki friends will be leaving and I think I will become very boring. Miss my first semester at here, everyday play dota~@@ learn dota~@@ I have little bit scare when I am alone at here~@@ Someone please help me!!!

Keep on thinking that i will be leaving here after my course is finish which is December. I hate the lifestyle at here. I want to be independent and I really hope that I can go overseas to study as soon as possible~~ On the other hand, I really don't know what course should I take after finishing this Foundation science.. Now is already 5.51 am in the morning, and I just came back from the YAM CHA~!!

This is the first time I write a blog. So for any "seniors", please correct me if any part I write is wrong. Thank you. Lolx..

KOK~~

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that u created a blog.
    Happy writting! weeee.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu~~ ks got his blog leh...
    bloggin rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gor gor!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333
    how are u wei!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete